Making the Move to WebInterprise
With other Document, Content, or Knowledge Management systems, the decision to move to a new platform is a massive decision. Licenses, hardware, content migration, support, training and time to implement often result in a nightmare scenario where the only sensible approach is to abandon the move. Then after a herculean effort, sometimes disrupting the organisation for years, the world changes or you realise you've selected the wrong platform, but are totally locked in and at the mercy of the technology because you cannot go through that transition again.
Any suitably advanced technology or mature technology partner should also include a fully developed migration strategy to make the move smooth, predictable, risk-free, and representing immediate value for money.
The benefits of Eye Media's WebInterprise CMS can be clearly demonstrated, and so we provide a smooth migration path for you to enjoy those benefits as quickly as possible and with minimum disruption to your organisation.
Making the move to WebInterprise is made easy by:
- Whole organisation perpetual licenses to WebInterprise, rather than costly and complex to administer license limitations on servers, users, time limits, volume or usage limits
- Established technical migration solutions to extract your knowledge, data and content and incorporate it into WebInterprise
- Intelligent linking systems where you prefer to maintain your existing data stores, but have them accessed and managed via WebInterprise
- Consulting and support to manually migrate content and data when required
- Content support services to conduct the initial load of populating your WebInterprise CMS which can be daunting to many organisations
- Online eLearning courses and user guides to familiarise your people with the features and usage of the WebInterprise CMS
- Established ongoing phone and online support services
Eye Media can assist any size organisation to make the move to WebInterprise. Examples include the migration of over 11,000 internal documents from Texas Utilities to China Light and Power and Singapore Power International, for their knowledge management portal and Intranet. Smaller examples have included a one-step migration process for Cycle Torque magazine from their old Framemaker Pro databases to an automated online content delivery system that converted the files, extracted data and laid out each article with text and photography.
We welcome you to meet with us to explore the benefits of Eye Media Australia’s experience and passion for innovation.